Monday 18 January 2016

XRM

I now have my own set of wheels here on Palawan – a Honda XRM 125 motorbike. It has made a big difference to my life here and it gives me freedom to move around. 

Before going in to town or anywhere was a slow and difficult journey. I used to be trapped waiting a long time for an overcrowded bus, or squash into the back of small multicabs. Now I no longer have to wait and struggle to squash inside public transport. I will soon have a tricycle side car made for it - see the picture below for what it will eventually look like!

Thank you very much to everyone that gave towards my own transport, I could not have brought the motorbike without your help. That was a part of my life here that I struggled with; that's now changed dramatically. Thank you and God bless.