Saturday 10 June 2017

Working at KNA



Life has changed in the last few months but we are still full time at Kanlungan Ng Ama (The Fathers Refuge). I no longer live full time at the safe home like I did before I was married, but Shiela and I are still there most days, with the kids and my other work responsibilities. 

Weekends are the time when we stay at the Safe Home. I am weekend duty manager so we are on site night and day for the two days at weekends. I am still very much enjoying the ministry here at KNA with the kids and the other parts to the work. Although I do not stay there every night, my responsibilities and work are still the same. 

In the pictures: everyone's enjoying themselves at a camp we organised at a local beach during the recent school holidays... great fun for kids and team alike.